LES TEMPS PERDUS winegrowing domain offers :
- Saint-Bris : Sauvignon grape-variety of young vineyard (<10 years old) on Portland soil in the named place of Montremy;
- Saint-Bris Vieilles Vignes : matured vineyard , with old Sauvignon grape-variety (>100 years old) on Kimmeridgien soil in Clous and Lorigny named-place, in the vicinity of St Bris;
- Bourgogne Aligoté : 70 years-old grape-variety, in Rosier named-place in the vicinity of St Bris, made a soft and rounded wine with freshness taste without a dominant acidity,
- Bourgogne Blanc : Chardonnay grape-variety on Kimmeridgien soil, on Reugis named place in the vicinity of Préhy, one of the 20 Chablis commune, beautiful mineral expression;
- Petit Chablis : young vineyard from the named-place of Chantemerle (in the vicinity of Chablis) and the named-place of Temps Perdus (in the vicinity of Préhy), with a good exposure sheltered from wind, offering a mineral elegance ;
- CHABLIS : vineyard of the named-place of Vaudelune in the vicinity of Courgis, on a pebbled and extreme Kimmeridgien soil, offering a straight and dry wine, well fibred with a vertical length ,
- Bourgogne Côtes d'Auxerre, Red and White wine : Pinot Noir 100 %.grape-variety with old vineyard (50 years old) in the named-placed of « Les Rosiers », on a well exposed soil (full south, parallel to Irancy),
- Crémant de Bourgogne : Chardonnay grape-variety of Préhy and Pinot Noir of Epineuil.
In order to offer a full range to their customer Clotilde DAVENNE buys and vinifies grape in Préhy :
- Chablis 1er Cru Montmains : vineyard from named-place of Montmain, in the vicinity of Courgis, offering its minerality with a lot of character and expression ;
- Chablis Grand Cru vineyard from the named-place of Vaudésir, Les Clos, Preuses ,following the opportunity;
- IRANCY : a famous red wine of the area of Yonne, producted from Pinot Noir grape variety, offering a little nice tasted of cherry .
Organic growing is used on Temps Perdus vineyard. All the wine is vinified in stainless steel or enamelled tank. There's no vinification in barrel.